Followers

Friday 2 October 2015

Challenge #98 Monsters with Ike's Art

Welcome to October at LOC! This month we are all about the Halloween and supporting all you guys out there playing along with the 31 Days of Halloween presented by Smeared Ink! We're not playing along this year, but some of our DT members are - why not check out the Smeared Ink Blog for more info and the blog roll.
This week our challenge is called 'Monsters'! And our fabulous sponsor is the ever generous and incredibly talented Ike's Art. Let's see what our team have for you today! 

Up first today, we would love to introduce you to another incredibly talented artist who will be joining us here at LOC as a regular guest designer. She is very fond of Mixed Media and 3D art and sculpture pieces and has won several of our challenges in the past. She wont always use the sponsor image, however, she is very LOC and maybe you'll get some ideas outside the box for playing along with us! Please welcome Ngaere Bennetts and her project for this week. You can find her blog here.

Wendy
 Genny
 An English Lady
 Titbelsoeur
 Susan
Steph

We can't wait to see what monsters you conjure for this one! Enter on the linky below! 


7 comments:

  1. Cooool creations from the DT girls :-D I will be popping round to leave some LUV later.
    Thank you for having me as Sponsor :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I cannot get into An English Lady's pages to comment, but those journal pages are just AWESOME !!! Absolutely fantastic - thank you for making my images look super fab :-D xxx
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback Ike. I really appreciate it. I love your Art work so much :-)

      Delete
    2. Apologies all. Instagram's been on the fritz, since Apple's last iOS update, but is now fixed. So, anyone, who wanted to know how I made my journal pages, but couldn't access my posts, now can :-) AELx

      Delete
  3. What wonderful inspiration from the Design Team, and a fabulous sponsor! Love this challenge, and it will be my first time joining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!